We're planning a weekend trip in the Moosalamoo wilderness Oct. 14-16. You're invited!
Here's what we know so far:
- There will likely be three riding groups for Saturday: fast MTBers, not-as-fast MTBers, and gravel grinders. Bring a dirt road bike or a mountain bike and ways to carry your gear to the campsite.
- The whole shabango is two nights, but you're welcome to join for any segement of the trip or ride.
- We'll be camping at Silver Lake Campground.
- This trip is essentially a repeat of last year's trip, so you can get the whole picture from last year's blog post and 718 Cyclery's ride report.
- Folks from Brooklyn's 718 Cyclery and Montreal's C&L Cycle will be along for the ride. Think city-country cultural exchange.
Details are forthcoming. If you'd like to stay in the loop, fill out this form: